- 2022 Planners
- Puzzles Artistas Rompecabezas
- Monoblock Gallery
- Gift Cards
- Venta Mayorista
The 'Reading Club Planner' challenges you to expand your literary horizons through a fascinating selection of works, inviting you to discover 12 renowned writers of various nationalities.
Nacho Damiano, creator of the multimedia platform Pila de Libros, will guide you on this journey, adding a new book to your library every month, including novels, essays, portraits, chronicles and classic and indie stories. With tips to deepen each work, tips to acquire the reading habit and extra recommendations, this agenda is an infallible plan if you want to add more pleasure to your life through reading.
Illustrated by María Luque, renowned Argentine artist whose passion for literature is characteristic of her work.
• Ideas and tips to deepen each suggested work.
• Fun facts and quotes from the authors
• 36 works with a similar theme recommended to broaden the experience.
• 12 bibliographic cards to complete.
• Monthly planners.
• Extra pages for notes.
• Functional stickers.
• On clipboard.
• Bookmarks with ruler.